We’re beginning the year by considering aspects of God’s character from Psalm 9–17.
• Sunday services
• @5pm Digging Deeper
• Bible Study Groups
• Womens’ & Mens’ Breakfasts
• Mums & Bubs sessions
Read on to find out more, or to get involved please contact us.
@5pm Digging Deeper
This 5pm gathering is to help us grow as a disciple of Jesus Christ.
• 1st Sunday of each month – Considering 1 John
• 2nd & 3rd (&5th) Sundays – The Majestic Son: exploring the book of Hebrews
• 4th Sunday – Sermons from the Psalms
Bible Study Groups
Hungry to learn more about God with others? These groups invite you to explore God’s word with others.
• Tuesdays 7:30pm–9pm
• Wednesdays 10:15am
• Thursdays 2:30–4pm – Womens’ Group
• Fridays 9:30am & 7pm
Mums & Bubs
A fortnightly catchup for mums with their babies to pre-schoolers.
Breakfast for men, meeting every 4th Saturday of the month, 8am at St Nicholas’. Occasionally dates vary, so please contact us to check.
All women are welcome for breakfast every 2nd Saturday of the month, 8am at St Nicholas’. Occasionally dates vary, so please contact us to check.