We seek to encourage people of all ages to grow in their knowledge of God and commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ by: coming together to worship God; learning from His word; and encouraging one another in fellowship. Do come and join us.
Our ministry team is evangelical. This means:
• we take God’s Word, the Bible, seriously, as authoritative in all our teaching and living.
• we see Jesus as the unique Son of God and therefore central to our salvation.
• we rely upon the Holy Spirit in all our endeavours.
• we seek to depend upon God in prayer and encourage each other to be servants in the Church and light & salt in the world.
• we believe in justification by faith alone, in Christ alone, by grace alone.
• we strive to encourage Godly conduct, mutual service and prayerful witness as we look forward to Jesus’ return in glory.
Please contact us if you have questions.
St Nicholas’ Anglican
9am gathering — for All Ages and we celebrate Lord’s Supper. @5pm gathering — a great way to finish your Sunday.
Details for Sundays are found here.
9am Morning Prayer service, followed by Bible Study at 10:15am.